Our customers who used ON24 before:
Here’s why customers choose us
Modern Interface for higher attendee engagement
Intuitive UI/UX for event set-up
Customer Support for all your Webinars
29 days: Average go-live for Goldcast customers
Our 6-step process for smooth transition
- Review event flow with Goldcast implementation and define the best experience for attendees.
- Understand current integration and map Goldcast’s enhanced data flow process
- Goldcast will create the template using your brand guidelines and optimal event flow.
2 Rounds of revisions
- Client will review the event template and provide feedback. Goldcast implementation work with client until the template is ready and in a reusable fashion.
- Goldcast will train client and speakers using the final event template.
Integrations Set Up
- Work with one of our integration specialists to fully set up your desired connections to systems such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
- We’ll provide support in setting up a test of the integration(s) to assure correct functionality and for any troubleshooting needed.
- 30 minutes leading up to your event and throughout the entire event our support team will provide live support via chat, open zoom-line, or email.
- We do this for every single event that you do on the Goldcast platform.
- We’ll be with you all through your journey as a Goldcast customer.
- This entails Monthly Updates for guidance on new features, QBRs to discuss fe edback and overall experience.
- Customer support for all live events through zoom, chat or email.
Hear from migrated ON24 customers
Goldcast is in the 21st century. They are on the leading edge of what marketers want
Increased attendance rate
Goldcast was super easy to use compared to other platforms for both our employees as well as our guest speakers
Demand Generation Director
Video Production Capabilities
Our marketing qualified leads increased through Goldcast’s video production capabilities. The experience was super engaging and very modern!
Global Experiential Marketing & Events
If you’re a B2B marketer with these questions on your mind, Goldcast is the answer.
- Why is our attendance rate so low?
- How can we increase our audience engagement?
- How do I create a modern branded experience?
- Why is it so clunky to set up events?
- Why do I have train speakers every time before an event?
- How can I scale my events program?
- How can I help my sales teams with their target accounts?
- How much pipeline am I generating and influencing from my digital events?
Attendee interface that reflects a modern B2B brand
Easy onboarding, tech checks, slide share for speakers
Simple to set up and run events
Customer support for all your webinars
Customers choose Goldcast because of the end-to-end webinar experience
A simple, seamless process from set-up to execution to post-event.
You get a one-stop solution to set up and run webinars, easy access to on-demand, and a microsite builder to simplify creation and registration for your webinar series.
G2 reviews: We are winning our customers trust through ease of use, customers support and product direction
as of 7th Dec 2022