Customer Support for all your Webinars
- Review event flow with Goldcast implementation and define the best experience for attendees.
- Understand current On24 integration and map Goldcast’s enhanced data flow process
- Goldcast will create the template using your brand guidelines and optimal event flow.
2 Rounds of revisions
- Client will review the event template and provide feedback. Goldcast implementation work with client until the template is ready and in a reusable fashion.
- Goldcast will train client and speakers using the final event template.
Integrations Set Up
- Work with one of our integration specialists to fully set up your desired connections to systems such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
- We’ll provide support in setting up a test of the integration(s) to assure correct functionality and for any troubleshooting needed.
- 30 minutes leading up to your event and throughout the entire event our support team will provide live support via chat, open zoom-line, or email.
- We do this for every single event that you do on the Goldcast platform.
- We’ll be with you all through your journey as a Goldcast customer.
- This entails Monthly Updates for guidance on new features, QBRs to discuss fe edback and overall experience.
- Customer support for all live events through zoom, chat or email.
Time spent per event
SQLs and demo requests
Time saved every month